In a continued effort to protect our employees, customers, and communities, effective immediately we have shut down all of our operations, including our LA-based manufacturing and distribution facilities which means we have paused all production of our current products. See here for details about the Stay at Home order from Governor Gavin Newsom.
We appreciate your patience as we work to resume full operations, and look forward to engaging with you again soon. We wish you health!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
We’re paying close attention to the COVID-19 pandemic here at LA Linen, like everyone else in the U.S. and around the world. We know that to minimize the effects of this virus, it’s more important than ever to take care of ourselves and each other.
Here are some of the ways we're making efforts to be a safe vendor and workplace:
- We are following CDC guidelines for businesses, including conducting frequent deep cleanings and daily sanitizing of the warehouse and packaging areas
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting office areas
- Asking employees to wash their hands frequently, follow proper hand-washing techniques, and to avoid touching their faces.
- Limiting in-office staff, asking employees to stay home when they are sick and return only when they are symptom-free.
We are also working on supporting the community in other ways and will have more to share about that in the coming days.
- United Way Economic Relief Fund (they can help with bills, rent, and food) 1-866-211-9966
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- Local and State agency and agent information
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Please be safe and take care of each other.